The Family Physician is a member of the cross-disciplinary team that includes nurse practitioners, medical assistants, nurses, behavioral health and other support staff. S/He/They supports the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center by providing primary care to patients of all ages; position may include obstetrical care, sharing call, and hospital rounds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer family practice primary care to the patient population at MCHCC
- Care for MCHCC patients in the office and in other settings agreed upon with the Guardian of Medical Services (ex: hospital, nursing homes, or in patient homes)
- Maintain appropriate and timely medical records for services rendered at MCHCC
- Maintain patient files in confidence
- Other duties that support our shared work, as assigned
- Provide clinical leadership for the care team in which they are located
- Meet with the care team twice daily to review upcoming appointments and individual patient needs
- Serve as a collaborating physician on collaborative practice agreements for nurse practitioners and midwives
- Physician’s license to practice in the State of Indiana required
- DEA and CSR (controlled substance registration) certification required
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Trauma Informed Care approach preferred
- Motivational Interviewing training preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this work
The Family Physician is supervised by the Guardian of Medical Services. Details of review processes are outlined in the employment agreement and in the Employee Handbook.
Salary Range and Benefits
Salary is determined according to the Employee Salary and Wage Protocol, based on a range of factors including education, experience, responsibility, and language proficiency. S/He/They will receive comprehensive employee benefits package, based on FTE.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com